Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just A Test

Here's the latest. I've modified some of the geometry and gave the background beyond the main canyons some focus. The sky image is from a sunset I shot last night out on garbage hill. If the weather holds up tonight I'll shoot a few more and pick the best, but this one seems to be working quite well for what I'm wanting. After roughing this together I can tell right now the biggest challenge will be to get the video footage to match the CG. Hopefully in the next week I'll be at the point where I can start detailing some of the canyons in Mudbox. I think the flatness of the geometry also isn't helping to blend the video footage and CG. On top of that, I think I need things like fallen boulders and whatever else one might find in desert (dessert) terrain (train).

No comments:

Post a Comment